Madison Gray, Online Journalist

A Portfolio of Madison Gray's Work

Hotel Horror: Carbon Monoxide Blamed for Deaths at Best Western

leave a comment »


Exposure to the deadly gas killed at least two guests at the hotel nestled in the Blue Ridge mountains, but authorities are still unsure how it seeped into their guest room.

Read more: http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/06/11/three-deaths-in-the-same-n-c-hotel-room-attributed-to-carbon-monoxide/

Advertisements

Written by Madison J. Gray

June 16, 2013 at 11:42 pm

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: